- In 2009, a man married a video game character
- In 2007, a woman married the Eiffel Tower
- In 2008, a man married a life-sized doll
- Also in 2009, a woman married a roller coaster
- And in 2005, a woman married a dolphin
please explain to me why people still say that gays shouldnt be able to be married to preserve the sanctity of marraige
And since I can’t figure out how to respond to messages from peoples who aren’t anons and have them show up here…
Five Facts of Dubious Truth about My Bestest Friendith.
(I would like to take a moment to say I have many people I love rather dearly, so I’m just going to hypercondense them into a single SUPERFRIEND entity with science for reasons.)
- Along with being one of the most honest and sincere people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing (and this is only partially because they couldn’t lie to save thwir life), they have a legitimate ‘icky-too-many-legs-gross-gross-gross’ spider dance.
- Despite being smaller then me, they could actually break me into four neat pieces and stuff me under my own couch. BUT THEY CHOOSE NOT TO. And that’s the really amazing part.
- They make adorable, vaguely guinea pig-ish, kinda chirping sounds when they’re happy. Which is only one of the many reasons why it’s rather wonderful to be around them when they’re happy :)
- They intimidated the ever-loving crap out of me in high school with their unrelenting awesome, and then they still decided to become my friend, despite being, like, 3 levels above me in coolness. This actually kind of rocked my young and feeble high school self’s world. AND IT STILL KIND OF DOES.
- They never fail to make me smile, even if I really don’t want to. They have the most bubbly and wonderful personality it leaves me just kind of wanting to bask in their fabulousness. And fantastic hair. And mouth-watering baked goods. Yesss @_@
Anonymous asked: Black, grey, pink.
Wow! So… I really need to check my inbox more often! ^^;
Four Facts about Those Who Gave Me Life
- My father once blew up a pheasant. WITH MIND BULLETS. Actually, he was hunting moose. He found the unfortunate bird first.
- There’s a twelve year age gap between my mother and her youngest sister, so there wasn’t much sibling rivalry among the four of them. While I’m sure this was rather nice during her youth, it kind of left her totally unprepared for dealing with it in her own savages. I mean children. Savage children.
- Both of my parents are fantastic liars. Neither use this talent in a malicious manner, however, both are capable of saying the most outlandish bullshit without so much as fluttering an eyelash. Such as; “Newfoundland ponies are kind of like Newfoundland dogs, in that they’ve been specially bred to have webbed hooves to swim more efficiently.” That’s totally ridiculous, no one would ever believe such rubbish, right? Now imagine a sweet, soft spoken, tiny, middle aged woman, that you’ve met maybe twice and has NO REAL REASON to mislead you, telling you this in a warm but matter-of-fact tone while looking you dead in the eye with the most good-natured smile. And then cracking up at your split second hesitation, for that moment when you find yourself nodding before reason has a chance to do a double-take. Done for shits and giggles. Because my parents possess a sense of humor drier than the Sahara. I sincerely believed that my teddy bear ate walnuts, and that there were no rocks in Newfoundland, among many other outrageous things as a child. Incidently, this quickly taught me to always verify my facts before believing whatever I’ve heard.
- My father is a Roman Catholic, and my mother belongs to the United (Protestant) church. My dad used to jokingly call her a heathen. Until a fateful day in grade 2, when my teacher called upon the class to tell her what our parents did as an occupation…
Two Facts about The Items That Bring Me Joy Above All Others
- I have many, many, many, many favorite things, and my love of them and for them vary wildly depending on anything and everything.
- A significant number of these favorite things can be accessed via the interweb. Also a significant number of these favorite things really can’t/shouldn’t be shared in polite company.
One Fact about He Who Shall Not Be Named- The Love of My Mortal Existence, Who Is Not Actually Voldemort.
- He farts after he consumes dairy. Horrible, room clearing farts.